INTRODUCTION

 




Assalamualaikum WBT. My name is Muhammad Rafiqi bin Mohd Razak from the Kuliyyah of Information Technology. I come from a humble family of five and I am from Gombak, Kuala Lumpur. Yes, my house is in Gombak and is only 10 to 15 minutes away from IIUM.

There are several reasons as to why I chose IIUM, one main factor is that it offers Computer Science as a major, which many universities do not. Ever since I was little, I have been fascinated by the computer. Being the youngest in the family with a gap of 8 years between me and my brother, I did not play outside as much as other kids. Thus, I would turn on the old and slow computer that our family used back in the day and played what I could. Some of the games that you may be familiar with are Minecraft, Roblox and Counter-Strike. I would be on the computer for hours, not just playing video games but also exploring the internet. That is why, even at a young age I have been rather well-versed in the digital world. That is why I want to learn more about this technology and how to create new technologies to further modernize Malaysia and especially, for all the kids with really older siblings to have something to play with.

The other reason is that as I mentioned before, IIUM is just a 15 minutes drive from my house. Even though my mahallah, Mahallah Salahuddin Al-Ayyubi is very comfortable, nothing beats home. I could go home every weekend and spend time with my parents.

Additionally, I consider IIUM to be great because the main campus is located in the midst of the bustling Kuala Lumpur city center. There are a lot of things to do here and I can experience more diversity in culture and in religion. This is very vital so that when I graduate, I will be able to mix in the work environment comfortably and confidently. Besides, there are a plethora of things to do if I want to hang out with my friends.

That is all for my introduction, I pray that everyone that reads this will have a successful life both in this world and in the Hereafter.

Assalamualaikum. 

 























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AVOIDING FOOD WASTAGE